Friday, November 30, 2007

Me

Hi, my name is Tiffany Gholston. I have a fabulous husband, Ryan, two girls, Madelyn who is 4, Laila who is 2, and one son, Sawyer who is 1. My family is my life. God has truly blessed me in my life! Sewing and Embroidering is my passion, as you can tell. This blog is hopefully going to help me get my name out and for people to see my work. I am a stay at home mom and i love it! This blog is still under construction so please be patient. If you have any questions or would like to order something please contact me at princessister2@yahoo.com. If you have any ideas for your child's outfit please let me know. I have tons of designs and i would love the chance to work with you so we can customize an outfit. Thanks for everyone's support!

No comments: